GREENwall

Enhance your Business Environment 
BY ADDING A PLANT WALL.

 

EasyGreen can create a "plant" atmosphere with our wide range of Preserved Plants and Artificial Plants. The best part about our walls?

Our designs are completely maintenance free and incur no ongoing costs.

Preserved green wall
Preserved Plants
Moss wall
Preserved vertical garden
Preserved Green wall
Reindeer moss wall
Preserved green wall
Preserved Plants
Moss wall
Preserved vertical garden
Preserved Green wall
Reindeer moss wall

VERTICAL GARDENS  and CEILINGS

with Preserved Plants

The advantage of using Preserved Plants is the endless possibility of visually enhancing your space with our extensive design options and wide range of plants. 
 

With the experience of our designers, we can cover any type of wall whether it is flat, curved, vertical or upside down!

With Preserved Plants, you are free from the responsibilities that a living plant demands.

Preserved Plants can also be placed in dark spaces that need to be decorated and visually enhanced. 

ENDLESS

POSSIBILITIES

LONG LASTING

HIGH CLASS SOUND ABSORBING

ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY

NATURAL AND 

AUTHENTIC 

AIR PURIFYING

FIRE RESISTANT

HYPOALLERGENIC

MAINTENANCE

FREE

NO LIGHT

NEEDED

NO WATER

NEEDED

DOES NOT ATTRACT

INSECTS

NO PRUNING

NEEDED

PLANTERS

 

Our planters help establish a fresh and stunning office space. 

A great idea to brighten up the office and to separate work spaces.

HANGING PLANTS

 

Design an invigorating atmosphere with hanging plants and make your space stand out!

A modern way to freshen up restaurants, cafes or offices.

DENSITY

of plants

FULL FOLIAGE WALLS

 

We can create a Foliage Wall that is made up of 100% Preserved Foliage. 

All Foliage Walls are custom made in our studio and are completely unique. 

MEDIUM FOLIAGE WALLS

 

We can create a Foliage Wall that is made up of 70% Preserved Foliage and the remaining 30% with Preserved Moss.

All Foliage Walls are custom made in our studio and are completely unique.

WALL ART

 

Have something in mind for your space but unsure how to make it POP?! 

Let us build an eye-catching design using Preserved Plants. 

A great way to enhance your wall or custom made signage.

LOW FOLIAGE WALLS

 

We can create a Foliage Wall that is made up of 30-50% Preserved Foliage and the remaining space with Preserved Moss.

 

All Foliage Walls are custom made in our studio and are completely unique.

INFORMATION

 

Our Process

Correct Care and Usage

FAQ's

CONTACT US

A:U4/16 Taree Street

Burleigh Heads 4220 QLD

P: 0416 000 532

E: info@easygreeninterior.com.au

  • Facebook EasygreenInterior
  • Instagram Eaygreen Interior